This short movie illustrates our important role in the field of collaborative cancer research, and how we leverage the individual and organisational drive for change. Together, we can do so much more. How to support us? Donate, collaborate, contribute or raise funds!
The ACF owes its existence to donations. By donating money now or including the Anticancer Fund in your will, you can have a tangible impact on the war against cancer. 100% of your donation goes directly to our research projects. Office and administrative costs are covered by the funds of the ACF’s founder Luc Verelst. You’ll find more details about our work and results in the Anticancer Fund’s Annual Impact Sheets of 2016 and 2017 and general leaflet.
- A will records what happens to your estate. Besides family and friends, you can include the Anticancer Fund as a good cause in your will. Also abroad, the Anticancer Fund can be included in a will. If you want to dedicate a part of your legacy to the Anticancer Fund, your notary can help you implement this in your will.
- If you want to donate money, please follow the instructions below.
U.S.-based donors can support the Anticancer Fund in a tax-efficient way through a contribution to the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS). Because KBFUS is a public charity, within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) of the IRS, donors may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by U.S. law for their contributions.
- Credit Card Donations: Go to http://kbfus.org/.
- Check Donations: Write your check to KBFUS, write “Anticancer Fund” in the memo section of the check, and send it to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
- Wire Transfers / Other property: Contact KBFUS at: email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (212) 713-7660.
The Anticancer Fund works with cancer foundations of all shapes and sizes, local, national and international. Together, we fight cancer and ensure the most efficient, effective use of donation money.
If you’d like to support our cancer research in another way, you might consider contributing your personal time to our charitable organisation:
offer your expertise or services pro bono;
dedicate your time, knowledge and skills as volunteer;
- raise awareness of our Fund and its mission.
We applaud everyone interested in organising an activity to raise money for the ACF. You can indicate the Anticancer Fund as a charity during events such as births, birthdays or weddings. You can support us by allowing your guests to make a donation directly to our bank account. You will be informed regularly about the gifts that we receive, and, if you’d like, we can sit together and discuss the projects that your donation could support.